I was rather moody at work today. Simple things easily set me off - Adobe PDF converter no work, drawer won't open, messy desk. Sitting quietly at my desk, I tried my hardest to concentrate on writing field reports. But, people just won't shut up! The guy who sits behind me has always been a nightmare. He yells on the phone, takes private calls in the office on his cell, and his cell never stops ringing with the most annoying ringtone! I was pulling my hair off when he began yelling on his phone and then chatting with another person who sits across the office. In a moment of frustration, I angrily grabbed my pen and notebook, and drew the ugliest monster while desperately trying to spill out all the bitter feelings in hope of finding some inner peace and sanity. I named him Frusty because he is born from frustration. The shape of the body illustrates the cloudiness of my thoughts. The bombed shaped hands are angrily stomping the ground. The antennas are sparking heat and electricity.
I hope this post doesn't scare you. Drawing keeps me sane, especially during times when I feel like Frusty.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Frusty
By
angelpoo
Labels:
mood

2 comments:
I do too! There is a loud person sitting across my aisle and whenever he talks, I can't focus. Sometimes I had to get out the office to calm down. He is of course "talking loud" now as I type.......
Itsn't that just so very annoying!!!!! Sometimes I want to kill him! I get so frustrated. I have complained, he quiet down for awhile but old habits never change. Grrr!
Post a Comment