A basketball with a diaper hat, one of those crazy fantasies I get on a bright early morning. Sometimes I wonder where these ideas come from. Perhaps deep down inside, I am a really weird and lonely girl who is still seeking to identify with someone. Eh, scratch that. I just love to draw. I created this character back at home during the holidays, in honor of the great Pediatrics basketball team. Not to get into details but the team, along with seven others, are part of the medical school basketball league at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Since I moved to Hawaii, I have watched almost every single game that the Peds have played. Yes, I am a very loyal fan, sometimes too loyal I think. To show my support and enthusiasm, I designed a weblog for the team. Two years ago, I had videotaped all the games and burned DVDs for those interested in receiving a copy. However, the real-time transfer, a huge disadvantage of miniDV camcorders, proved quite an inconvenience and not to mention a total time hog! Now that I have a handy dandy 60GB hard-drive camcorder, recording is not so horrifying afterall. I plan to post this years' games on the weblog.
This little guy needs a name. I am tempted to call him GoPeds, but he is too cute to be given such a lame name. How about Diaper Head? The perfect name will come. So, if you are interested in following the season, you can view the Pediatric Basketball weblog here.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Go Peds!
By
angelpoo
Labels:
basketball

4 comments:
How about "poopy peds"?
try saying the acronym "pp" haha...
Hmmm....that is actually a really good idea! No!!! They are a good team. I need something good, catchy, and strong.
haha! How great that you started a blog for them! I wish I will be a fan vicariously through you and "pp" or maybe babyball? or you could just call him pedie (with a long "e" otherwise it will sound like they're getting their nails done.)
also, strong is hard to do when you have a diaper on your head. haha....
Post a Comment